Enter our contest by sending in your tagline for the motto of the conference and win free access and a scholarship to attend.
The deadline for submitting abstracts was 15th of September 2018.
You will be informed whether your abstract is accepted by the end of September.
Abstracts on the following topics will be prioritized:
- New substances, drug checking and the role of the internet
- Aging drug user
- Drug Consumption Rooms
- Migrants and Drug Use
- Harm Reduction goes digital social media, media communication
- HCV research in the community
- Overdose prevention
- Public space and drug consumption
- Peer involvement
- Harm Reduction and Gender
- Harm Reduction and LGBT+ community
- Sex work Monitoring Harm Reduction
- Cannabis and Harm Reduction
- The lack of answers: increasing ATS consumption
- Law enforcement
- Legal substances
Please note that the acceptance of your abstract does not include free access to the conference.